Welcome to KTI Schwingungstechnik
KTI Schwingungstechnik was established by the engineer Rolf Trautmann in 1987, and since then has been supplying spring supports, spring isolators, spring bearings, vibration dampers, viscose dampers,
pipeline dampers and tuned mass dampers for machines and plants to customers all around the world.
Our products are based on modular designed systems. This allows us not only to calculate our damper systems reliably and accurately, but also to manufacture them at low cost.
- Suspension of a 27,000 kn Danly Transfer Press (189.3 KiB)
- Spring Mounting of a Hydraulic Drop Hammer (271.9 KiB)
- Suspension of a Müller Weingarten Screw Press (254.2 KiB)
- Vibration Isolation of a Press Line with 84,000 kn (101.1 KiB)
- Suspension of two Transfer Presses for VW (170.0 KiB)
- Suspension of a Four-Point Transfer Press (250.6 KiB)
- Installation of Tuned-Mass-Dampers in Wilhelm-Kaufmann-Steg Salzburg (167.7 KiB)
Further information and offers from
KTI Schwingungstechnik GmbH
Tel +49 2104 8025-75/76
Fax +49 2104 8025-77